Kaze To Ki No Uta Fan Forum

l'influence de Keiko Takemiya sur le manga sur la nouvelle géneration et le group de l'an 24, comment elle a fait evoluer le manga ?

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 14/6/2019, 14:46

Prince Blanc

Group:

Coucou
un petit topic pour parler de l'influence de la grande Mangaka Keiko Takemiya sur le manga .
que soit parmis ces collegues du groupe de l'an 24 ou parmis la nouvelle géneration
Keiko Takemiya a dessiner et ecrit sur pas mal de thématique elle c'est pas focaliser sur une seul théme etc ...

j'aimerais connaitre votre opinion

google traduction

hello
a small topic to talk about the influence of the great Mangaka Keiko Takemiya on the manga.
whether among these colleagues of the group of the year 24 or among the new generation
Keiko Takemiya has draw and write on a lot of thematic it is not focus on a single theme and etc ...

I would like to know your opinion

view post Posted on 17/6/2019, 07:37

Jeune Agneau

Group:
Serge&Gilbert

Well a lot of mangakas used Gilbert as an inspiration for their characters for example Ash from banana fish, Alois from Kuroshitsuji, Yuri (just a little) from Yuri on ice and if you didn't know Laurent from the Captive Prince (books) is also based on Gilbert. These blondes guys that have a tragic past and were abused by their uncle. But for me Gilbert is most well developed and complex character from all of them because Keiko Takemiya did an excellent work writing and portraying her character and the consequences that implied the tragic past of Gilbert in his actual behavior and how how he relates to other people.

view post Posted on 17/6/2019, 14:02

Jeune Agneau

Group:
Serge&Gilbert

CITAZIONE (Alicia PD @ 17/6/2019, 08:37) 
Well a lot of mangakas used Gilbert as an inspiration for their characters for example Ash from banana fish, Alois from Kuroshitsuji, Yuri (just a little) from Yuri on ice and if you didn't know Laurent from the Captive Prince (books) is also based on Gilbert. These blondes guys that have a tragic past and were abused by their uncle. But for me Gilbert is most well developed and complex character from all of them because Keiko Takemiya did an excellent work writing and portraying her character and the consequences that implied the tragic past of Gilbert in his actual behavior and how how he relates to other people.

I agree completely.

A lot of peple used her work like inspiration but... I prefer the original always and forever , more than a copy xD

view post Posted on 23/6/2019, 15:42

Prince Blanc

Group:

thank you so much Alicia PD et NORA .

innoncent Shin'ichi Sakamoto
on pourrais voir dans le personnage de marie joseph un mixte entre les personnages de Gilbert le cote sale gosse e et Osar François de Jarvayes pour le cote historique il rencontre marie antoinette et c'est une fille qui a un metier d'hommes
www.nautiljon.com/persos-mangas/in...phe+sanson.html

Innocent Shin'ichi Sakamoto
we could see in the character of marie joseph a mixed between the characters of Gilbert the dirty side kid and Osar François de Jarvayes for the historical side he meets Marie Antoinette and it is a girl who has a profession of men
www.nautiljon.com/persos-mangas/in...phe+sanson.html

je suis pas certaine mais la fenetre d'orphée de riyoko ikeda le debut du manga l'histoire se déroule dans un pensiionnat et l'uniforme est presque le meme que celui de kaze
peux etre il y a une influence .

I'm not sure but the riyoko ikeda orphan window the beginning of the manga the story takes place in a boarding school and the uniform is almost the same as that of kaze
can be there is an influence.

Edited by missy missy - 1/7/2019, 16:11

3 replies since 14/6/2019, 14:46   53 views